UCHE JUMBO | I LEARN FROM THE MOVIE ROLE I PLAYED


According to her, “It depends. Now, I don t know how to answer that because I know I have played roles that made me larger than life and when I look back , I will like oh my God, I wish I was like this. And there are some that I will say ‘please can you be this dump?’
So it depends. I can only learn from a character that I admire like picking up positive things from a character I played. I don t think there is basically any role I have played that has to do with me. I could give something of me to a character. May be my smile, gestures or whatever because I am the tool through which the character is coming to life. I have also played roles that I really admire and say I wish I was this strong

Get Latest Post in Your email address:

Delivered by Cynthia's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment